вторник, 8 января 2019 г.

Some of you might remember my short cameo

Some of you might remember my short cameo ‘Damned if…’ - about my other half’s niece who came to stay. Cranky after a miserable car journey my ‘Good ~ Lady’ suggested that I ‘looked after’ her by giving her one of my ‘Famous’, well that’s according to my Lady, massages. </p><P>Massage my foot!! I’m not sure who put who up to what but we/she ended up screwing the bejesus out of each other. Now please don’t get me wrong - I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy it, but it’s a subject that’s never been raised in the Sven household. Other than my Lady jumping my bones that night!


Something that she never does when we have guests staying. Discretion - mine means I’ve never alluded to that day nor, as I want to retain the full-working use of my ‘dangly bits’ am I ever likely to.</p><P>Except… well, we went to stay with her - the journey’s only half a day, but does involve some roads where the drivers seem to park their brains elsewhere so there can be hold-ups. Inevitably the day we traveled there were plenty of those. With the result that it was my turn to be stiff, achy and cranky - very cranky.</p><P>Sam suggested that she might give me a ‘rub-down’ with an ‘oily rag’ as it were - whereupon my other half immediately announced she needed some fresh air and exercise and would take the dog for a walk.




</p><P>This time, the feeling of being ‘stitched’ was more than just the elephant in the room, but I decided not to resist and agreed. Trouble there may be, but actually, I just decided to give in gracefully.</p><P>So Maggie went out with the dog and left Sam and me alone together in the house. ‘Come on then, Sven,’ and Sam led me off to her studio. Then it was my turn to be surprised. </p><P>Sam now had a full-size, proper Massage couch. She laughed, “Love the look on your face,” she said. “I so enjoyed the massage part of what we got up to, that I've taken it up as a business, didn’t Maggie tell you?”</p><P>I could only shake my head no, as she went on, “All off, towel over there if you want it, and I’ll be back shortly." She switched on both low music and her oil warmer as she went out.</p><P>So I stripped - hesitated for a second, then mentally shrugged and got naked.


I laid out face down and to give Sam the choice, draped a towel over my butt. The door clicked shut as Sam came back in - and as the room was comfortably warm removed the towel.</p><P>“I know you’re not cold, and you forget I know you’re not bashful either!” was all that was said. </p><P>Then she started her treatment, and boy, was she good. She went to work on all the knots and bumps and worked her way all the way down from the top to the bottom of my feet - it was, by any professional standards very good. Yes, she brushed my balls a couple of times, but it almost seemed by accident rather than design, so although I was flaccid I was by no means erect either so that when the time came to turn over it wasn’t a worry that either of us would be embarrassed at what might be displayed.</p><P>Now bear in mind that when Sam had come into the room I was face down with my face in the suitably shaped hole so I hadn’t seen what she was wearing other than it didn’t seem to be trousers.


As I faced away from her and turned over I found out that she was, once again, like me, naked. </p><P>At that stage, my transition from semi-flaccid to steel-hard took about the same time as it took me to mutter ‘Fuck-me!’ The fact that Sam muttered back, ‘Very probably’ - hastened the process. An oily hand wrapped around my, by now, angry red, flashing cock, completed the process.</p><P>I also had time to take in, what should have had the opposite effect, a naked wife, Maggie, grinning at me from the chair she was sat in. </p><P>Sam said, “Four-handed?” and they both began work on my front. Not that it made any difference, Sam asked if I wanted a blindfold. I shook my head and she said, "Good, just shut your eyes and relax."</p><P>Well - I’m not sure of the relax part of what followed, sufficient to say that with the sexual tension that was being ramped up, the release that was now almost certainly going to happen was going to be a big one. </p><P>I felt someone climb on the table and as I knew that physically Maggie couldn’t, it had to be Sam that was now sitting astride my lower tummy - a very wet pussy making its presence felt.


Sam lifted off and as she had both her hands on my shoulders, it had to be Maggie grasping my aching cock and holding and aiming it as Sam sat down on me. Gently, as I felt my cock-head separate and then ease into her pussy lips. </p><P>Sam gasped, as did I, Maggie continuing to hold and slowly wank me as Sam eased herself down over my not insubstantial member. Sam is even more petite than Maggie and once again as I looked at her slowly taking me all in, I wondered how she could manage as I could see where I was - somewhere around her navel. She rose up until I was just inside her and then let go and slammed down, gripping me with her internal muscles as she did so. </p><P>Neither of us was ever going to last long, especially as Maggie had now got my balls in her mouth and was stretching and sucking on them in rhythm with Sam - talk about in cahoots! 


</p><P>Sam was now crying out, "Come for me, come for me," and as Pat’s actions were making sure I did, I raised my hips up, spearing Sam as far as I could and then came, flooding her with my juices. </p><P>Sam had fallen forward, her lovely little tits squashed against my chest. Eyes closed and breathing as hard as me. Maggie was now cuddling my aching balls, soothing them, easing us both down off the incredible high we’d reached.</p><P>The last word was hers. One single word - "Wow!"</p><P><STRONG><b>***</b></STRONG></p><P>Rather later, Maggie and I were sat down in the Sun-Room as Sam made us a drink. </p><P>Maggie looked at me and chuckled, “Did you enjoy that surprise?"</p><P>All I could say, was of course "yes" - but I did add that in the words of the old song, ‘There might be Trouble ahead!’ <BR />Especially as, though we did have some clothes on, Sam wandered in with the hot drinks wearing her usual smile. </p><P>Nothing else - just a smile. Inwardly I groaned.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий