вторник, 22 января 2019 г.

You don’t. But what’s worse

“H-how?”</p><P>“The music,” says Maria. “Reyna taught me some basics of hypnosis.”</p><P>“Can you…” I trail off and point to my eyes.</p><P>“No. I can’t do that. I don’t know what the hell that is, but it’s not hypnosis.”</p><P>“But you can -”</p><P>“Yeah.”</p><P>“Wow.”</p><P>“Yeah.”</p><P>Silence falls between us. Sandra begins breathing heavily. We both look over at her, and we can see her squirming, her pussy still wet and aching. Maria never calmed her down.</p><P>“I guess you win,” I mutter.</p><P>“No. She’s not a sex slave. She’s horny and willing to eat you out, but she hasn’t pledged herself or made any acts of devotion.”</p><P>“Is that what it takes?” I ask and point to the lines on Maria’s shoulders and arms. Maria gets up and finds her clothes on the ground. She starts to dress. “Did she do that to you?” I ask.</p><P>“In a way, she’s done everything to me. In another way, I’ve done this all to myself.”</p><P>“Maria, I’m so sorry.”</p><P>“You were right, Sarah. I didn’t know what I was getting into. But there’s no going back, now.”</p><P>“But your tits,” I start as she puts her top and pants back on.</p><P>“What about them?”</p><P>“They aren’t pierced.”</p><P>“No.” Her voice is some combination of resignation and frustration.</p><P>“I thought that was her mark.”</p><P>“It is.”</p><P>“But you’re not -”</p><P>“Worthy, no.”</p><P>“Then why -”</p><P>“You’re not stronger than her,” she interrupts.</p><P>“I know.”</p><P>“No. You don’t.




But what’s worse, is that you have no idea how very bad that is.”</p><P>“I don’t know what to do; she’s got me.”</p><P>“Be stronger.”</p><P>“What?” I look back up at Maria’s face. Her body is rigid and looms over me. She could crush me and beat me like she did June. She could hypnotize me and walk me back to Reyna right now in the nude. But something in her eyes, something behind the physicality of her eyes, is pleading with me.</p><P>“Reyna wants a good game. Be stronger. That’s what she wants. That’s what you need to be.”</p><P>“I’m trying.”</p><P>“Try harder. Reyna doesn’t take excuses, and she has little patience. You’re lucky you’ve gotten as many chances as you have.


</p><P>“Chances?” I feel the heat flood my cheeks. “Lucky? Please tell me how I’ve been lucky. I’ve got a sociopath obsessed with me and taking it out on my friends. I’ve lost my boyfriend, you’ve lost your fiancee, I’ve lost my employer, I’m going to lose June, and worse than all of that is that I’m going to lose you. Please tell me what is so lucky about that?”</p><P>“She could do more. She could do worse.” Maria’s hands move unconsciously over her back. “You don’t know her the way I do.”</p><P>“Then run away with me.” I stand in defiance to Maria’s hypnosis and take her hand. “You’re having some moment of clarity.”</p><P>“No, you don’t get it.” A smile runs over Maria’s face. It’s dark and hideous, and I’ve only seen it once before: when she beat June. “I love her darkness.” Maria pulls back her arm and slaps me backhanded across the face.


I lose my footing and fall to the studio floor. I don’t cry out. Some part of me knew it was coming. Maria looms over me.</p><P>“Maria,” I start, but I’m stopped by another slap.</p><P>“She’s done horrible and disgusting things to me, Sarah.”  I roll to my side. Maria kicks me in the stomach. I cough and cry at the same time. “And I love it. I’ve never felt better in my life. She’s everything I’ve wanted and more and worse and better.” Maria kicks me again. I roll away from her.</p><P>I know Reyna won’t allow her to hurt me too much, but Maria will make her point. Some masochist and sadist in her has taken over. I don’t know if Reyna put it there or just woke it up, but I’m dealing less and less with my best friend and more and more with an efficient slave.</p><P>Maria doesn’t chase after me, instead, she goes to Sandra and begins to stroke Sandra’s hair.


“I don’t have my goddess’ power. I’d love to order Sandra to help me. She could hold you while I find all the fun weak spots of your body. But Sandra won’t. There’s too much Sandra in there. But Reyna will hollow her out. Reyna will take away all the Sandra and put whatever she wants in there. I can’t do that. There is only so much I can do.”</p><P>Maria gets on her knees next to Sandra and whispers loud enough for me to hear: “You will find nothing more erotic than when I hit Sarah. The more Sarah hurts, the more turned on you will be. Each time I strike her, you will feel lightning in your pussy. You will only be able to cum when you see her bleed. Do you understand?”</p><P>“Yesss,” drolls Sandra.</p><P>Maria smiles and rises.


In a panic, I try to sprint for the door. Modesty be damned, I’ll run through the gym naked if I can get away from this. This isn’t Maria; this is some monster Reyna created. Reyna would say this is Maria’s truest self, but that’s not the Maria I know. I know the truest Maria. She may be spunky and love a fight, but she’s never loved the fight for the fight’s sake. She fights for things she loves.


She fights with passion and purpose, not for pleasure or pain. Reyna has perverted a good thing. Reyna hasn’t just taken my best friend; she’s ruined my best friend.</p><P>As I reach for the door, I feel Maria’s hand rush past me and press down on the door. “Not so fast. Don’t you want to save me?” Both her hands grab down on my shoulders, and she hurls me behind her. When I hit the floor, Sandra gives out a little moan. “You can’t save me if you run. That’s been your problem, little Sarah.”</p><P>I turn to face her and scramble backwards on all four like a crab.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий